ATTENTION: PLEASE READ ALL OF THESE PROVISIONS (“TERMS”) CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. USING THIS WEBSITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE OR DOWNLOAD ANY MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE.
The Site and Its Use
Welcome to our website (the “Site). This Site is owned and operated by Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Please feel free to browse the Site, however, your access and use of the Site is subject to these Terms and all applicable laws. Supernus reserves the right to restrict access or change the Site at any time in the exercise of its discretion. All Supernus websites are intended for residents of the United States of America.
THE SITE AND MATERIALS AND RELATED COMMUNICATIONS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES MAY NOT BE APPLICABLE UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES. SUPERNUS DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THE SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE BY USE OF THIS SITE THAT ANY RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH MATERIALS, ADVICE, STATEMENT OR INFORMATION SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
The use of this Site is subject to the Terms contained herein, specifically including the following:
- The content of the pages of this Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither Supernus nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and Supernus expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
- This Site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited without the express written consent of Supernus.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Site, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Site.
- Unauthorized use of this Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this Site may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this Site and any dispute arising out of such use of the Site is subject to the laws of the state of Maryland. If any of these Terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. The user agrees that any dispute arising out of the use of this Site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts located in Montgomery County, Maryland.
- These Terms constitute the entire Agreement between Supernus and you with respect to your use of the Site. Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of the Site must be commenced within six months after the claim or cause of action arises or it is deemed to be waived.
Changes to These Terms
Supernus may update these Terms from time to time. You are advised to review these Terms periodically for any changes. Your continued use of the Site after any updates or revisions indicates your acceptance and agreement to be bound by such Terms.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us in writing at the following address:
Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
9715 Key West Avenue
Rockville, MD 20850
Copyright 2021 by Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
All rights reserved.