ATTENTION: PLEASE READ ALL OF THESE PROVISIONS (“TERMS”) CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. USING THIS WEBSITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE OR DOWNLOAD ANY MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE.
The Site and Its Use
Welcome to our website (the “Site”). This Site is owned and operated by Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Please feel free to browse the Site, however, your access and use of the Site is subject to these Terms and all applicable laws. Supernus reserves the right to restrict access or change the Site at any time in the exercise of its discretion.
Supernus is aware of the need to address privacy issues and we believe you should be aware of how we intend to treat any information about you that we receive as a result of your visit to our website (the “Site”), your direct communication with us, or from any other source, such as a third party vendor.
Information Collection and Use
Supernus may collect and process the following kinds of information:
- Personally identifiable information (e.g. information from which you can be identified, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth or other similar information (“Personal Information”)) when you voluntarily provide this information to us or when you give permission to others (such as your healthcare provider) to share such Personal Information with us.
- Non-personally identifiable information relating to such things as the total number of visits to our Site, the number of visitors to each page of this Site, the Internet Protocol addresses of our visitors and the browser version you are using, the date and time of access, the time spent on our Site and the domain names of our visitors’ internet service providers.
- We may also request from time to time that you provide us with additional demographic or other health information through responses to questions or surveys.
- Supernus may use Personal Information in a variety of ways, and Supernus reserves the right to use any information it obtains for purposes determined by it to be legitimate business purposes, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- If you contact us to report on your experience, or the experiences of your patients, with the use of our medicines, we may contact you for follow-up information. We may also use the information you provide to submit reports of adverse events to government agencies, such as the US Food and Drug Administration, or as otherwise required by law.
- Your Personal Information may be used to respond to your inquiries or provide you with information that we feel may be of interest to you. In addition, Supernus may use both Personal Information and non-personally identifiable information to help us determine how we can continually create a better overall experience for our users by improving the content of the Site.
- In addition, our web servers generally collect the domain names, not the e-mail addresses, of visitors. In general, we gather information about the users of the Site collectively in order to determine, for example, which areas users access more frequently, the time and date of visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. This information helps us to determine what is most beneficial for our users, and how we can continually create a better overall experience for our users by improving the content of the Site.
- There are times, however, when we may need information from you, such as your name and address. The personal information Supernus obtains may be used for purposes deemed by Supernus to be legitimate business purposes, including, for example, to respond to inquiries. In addition, we may ask you to voluntarily provide us with information for market research or similar purposes.
Cookies are files with small amounts of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
The security of your personal information is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Supernus’ Site may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us. While Supernus tries to link only to sites that share its high standards and respect for privacy, Supernus cannot take responsibility for the content of the privacy practices employed by other Sites.
We make no representations whatsoever about any other website that may be linking to our Site. Any link from another site to our Site does not mean that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content of or the use of such website. If you use the other website, you do so at your own risk. We make no warranty or representation regarding the linked website, and we do not sponsor or endorse any linked websites, the information or materials appearing on them, or any of the products and services they describe. Links from another website to ours does not imply that we are affiliated or associated with the linked site, or that it is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright of ours. In addition, third party websites may have different privacy policies and you should review them.
Changes to These Terms
Supernus may update these Terms from time to time. You are advised to review these Terms periodically for any changes. Your continued use of the Site after any updates or revisions indicates your acceptance and agreement to be bound by such Terms.
Additional State-Specific Information for United States Residents
Some states (including but not limited to California, Nevada and Texas), have state specific rights for their residents. To learn more about those state specific rights review our state privacy notice.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us in writing at the following address:
Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
9715 Key West Avenue
Rockville, MD 20850
Copyright 2021 by Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
All rights reserved.