The success of Supernus begins and ends with people. The Company's solid progress to date reflects the talent and hard work of the individuals who conduct our lab research, manage our clinical trials, and support our commercial operations.
Supernus is an EEO/AA employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Supernus offers a competitive benefits package which includes, among others:
· Paid Sick Leave, Vacation Leave, and Floating Holidays
· Health, Dental and Vision
· 100% Company Paid Life Insurance
· 401(k) Plan including Safe Harbor Match of Employee Contributions
· Employee Stock Purchase Program
· Healthcare, Dependent Care and Commuter / Transit FSA
· Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
· Voluntary Life, Critical Illness and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
· Health and Wellness Incentive Program
· Tuition Assistance
· Adoption Assistance
· Home and Auto Discount
Supernus Pharmaceuticals attracts, inspires and rewards exceptionally talented and motivated people. We offer outstanding opportunities for personal growth and success and support excellence and continuous improvement.
Apply at our career site at: Career Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in joining our team at Supernus Pharmaceuticals.